ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
The ZOLL AED Plus™ Defibrillator is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that has been designed to support the full Chain of Survival (created by the American Heart Association or AHA) by supporting effective CPR. The ZOLL AED Plus provides Real CPR Help™ with instantaneous feedback on rate and depth of compressions, giving rescuers the confidence they need to help all sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims, not just the victims who require defibrillation. The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator uses voice prompts and visual indicators to guide the rescuer through a resuscitation sequence.
||A Complete Road Map for Resuscitation - The AED Plus' unique graphical interface includes pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts to help rescuers every step of the way. Lights on the pictures of the ZOLL AED Plus draw the rescuer's attention to actions in the proper sequence. Text and voice prompts from the ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator correspond to the pictures and help the rescuer perform every important life saving action. These pictures and prompts assure that everything is done in order, and that shocks, if required, are delivered rapidly.
One Electrode is Easier than Two - The Full-Rescue ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator features the patented CPR-D•padz, a one piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark for placement, it is easy to place the AED Plus CPR-D•padz on the victim quickly. The ZOLL AED Plus CPR-D•padz also last five years, the longest shelf life of any electrodes sold today!
The AED Plus incorporates the new ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic Defibrillation waveform technology. Following attachment of the ZOLL AED Plus CPR-D•padz™ one piece electrodes system to a patient's chest, the defibrillator monitors the electrocardiograph (ECG) rhythm of the patient's heart, analyzes that rhythm, and determines whether the rhythm is shockable or non-shockable. When needed, defibrillation energy is also delivered through the same electrodes.
When the ZOLL AED Plus detects a shockable rhythm, it charges and issues a warning voice prompt: "DON'T TOUCH PATIENT, PRESS THE TREATMENT BUTTON". The rescuer then presses the Treatment/Shock Button to deliver the shock. If the patient remains in VF or shockable VT, additional shocks can be administered after subsequent analyses of the patient's heart rhythm. The rescuer may be voice prompted to perform CPR if the initial or subsequent defibrillation attempts are unsuccessful.
The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator includes the ZOLL AED Plus CPR-D•padz™ one piece electrodes system and a cover that can also be used as a PASS (Passive Airway Support System) to support the patient's neck and shoulders in a position that assists in maintaining an open airway. Disposable accessories included with the AED Plus are razor, barrier mask, scissors, and a towel. The ZOLL AED Plus is powered by ten commercially available consumer brand lithium-manganese dioxide batteries.
ZOLL AED Plus Chain of Survival
The best way to increase the chance of saving sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims is to remember and follow every link in the Chain or Survival, which includes: Early Access, Early CPR, Early Defibrillation & Early Advanced Care. Every step helps save lives. Any break in the Chain compromises survival.
Ordinary AED's only defibrillate. Rapid defibrillation is a critical intervention to improve survival, but it is not enough. While roughly half of unresponsive collapsed victims need defibrillation, every one of them needs CPR! Following the ZOLL AED Plus Chain of Survival requires more than just attaching electrodes and delivering a shock. From checking responsiveness, summoning help and doing an "ABC" assessment (Airway, Breathing, Circulation) to CPR and defibrillation, the ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator with Real CPR Help, guides the rescuer through the entire rescue effort.
ZOLL AED Plus Real CPR Help
Adult victims need compressions at a rate of 100 per minute and at a depth of 1 ½ to 2 inches. Compressions must be done well to effectively move blood and oxygen. The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator converts compression data instantaneously from the ZOLL AED Plus CPR-D•padz and provides an adaptive metronome to help the rescuer with the proper rate and depth, saying “PUSH HARDER” or “GOOD COMPRESSIONS”, as needed. The ZOLL AED Plus also shows CPR compression depth on the display screen. ZOLL’s AED Plus Defibrillator is the only automated external defibrillator that helps the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. No other AED has this capability.
The ZOLL AED Plus Welcome Kit Includes:
- ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator
- AED Plus Public Safety (PASS) Cover
- ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator Operator's Guide
- AED Plus Interactive CD Rom In-Service Program
- Carry Bag
- 5 Year warranty with package
Features of the ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator:
- Graphical operator interface.
- Performs periodic self test to ensure its continual readiness.
- One piece ZOLL AED Plus Electrode System facilitates proper electrode placement and is easy to apply to the patient.
- Analyzes heart rhythm and informs the rescuer if the rhythm is shockable or non-shockable.
- Delivers defibrillation treatment to victims of cardiac arrest who exhibit shockable ECG rhythms.
- Sequenced LED array gives fast communication of specific rescuer actions needed at the correct time.
- The voice prompts and graphics of the ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator guide the rescuer regarding what to do and when to do it during a cardiac emergency - such as calling for help or giving CPR to the patient.
- Audible beeps encourage rescuers to provide CPR compressions at 100 CPM
- Monitors the depth of chest compressions during CPR and provides voice prompts, if compression depth is inadequate.
- ZOLL AED Plus cover functions as a Passive Airway Support System (PASS).
- Upload data from the AED Plus to a PC to store events or print event reports.
- Includes: ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator, Public Safety PASS Cover, Softcase, Operator's Guide, Interactive CD Rom In-Service Program, and one set of ZOLL AED Plus CPR-D Padz.
Specifications of the ZOLL AED Plus:
||Zoll AED Plus
|Dimensions (H x W x D):
||5.25" x 9.50" x 11.50" / 13.3 cm x 24.l cm x 29.2 cm
||6.7 lbs. / 3.1 kg
||User replaceable batteries.
10 type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries.
||Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) shows critical information, including:
Voice prompt messages
Device advisory messages
Chest compression graph
Download, maintenance information
||Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1
||Meets applicable requirements of:
ZOLL AED Plus Special Limited Time Offer!!!
Order your ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator today and receive a FREE ZOLL AED Plus Soft Case Bag to transport and store your ZOLL AED Plus in! Valued at over $159! Hurry and order your ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator now, as this offer is only available while supplies last!
||ZOLL AED Plus Soft Case Bag Features:
- Designed specifically for the ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator.
- Offers maximum visibility.
- Easy access to the ZOLL AED Plus.
- Soft padded construction keeps the ZOLL AED Plus protected.