Drive Medical Anterior Safety Rollers
Anterior Safety Rollers
Anterior Safety Rollers Features:
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates breaking mechanism.
- When brake is engaged, the break stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll.
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance.
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
Anterior Safety Rollers Specifications:
- Handlebar (Height): 29-36"
- Width: 21.5
- Inside Handle Grip (Width): 17"
- Base Opened (Depth): 25"
- Product Weight: 16 lbs.
Mfg. Item #: CE 1000 B
SMD Item #: DRV-CE 1000 B_EA