Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit. It can withstand a weight capacity of 350 lbs. and is protected by a limited lifetime warranty.
Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip Features:
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability.
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas.
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments.
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction.
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips.
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip.
- 350 lbs. Weight Capacity on aluminum crutch (excluding pediatric).
Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip Specifications:
- Underarm Height: 53"-61"
- User Height: 5'10"-6'6"